Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Student Gifts Wrapped Pinterest Style


I love pinterest! http://pinterest.com/celestenm/school/ is my school board, which I may soon need to split into subjects!

This wrapping, however, was pinned on my Christmas board. I loved the simplicity of using an edge punch on a paper lunch bag. I tested a snowflake punch first, but I found it was too fussy for the look I wanted. So, I went with Stampin Up's scallop edge punch instead, and I adore the result. I actually like the tartan ribbon the best, but I ran out, and because I am like instant gratification, I just used another ribbon I had at school. Next time, I would wait and bring more of the tartan instead. Still, I like how both ribbons turned out. Inside, is a book, which the students are supposed to read over the break, as our first assignment upon returning requires it. (I know; it was sneaky slipping learning in with a gift!)

1 comment:

  1. What was the name of the book inside the bag? Love how elegant this gift is.

    ReplyDelete