Sunday, January 22, 2012

Clouds Pt 2





Here is the foldable classifying cloud types by their position in the atmosphere. The info inside is kept quite simple and concise for our fourth grade needs.

The book is made from copy paper or cardstock. Cut the 8 1/2" x 11" paper into four strips, lengthwise. Each student will get two of these. Slightly off-set the strips before folding, and fold so they are off-set. This provides the graduated page lengths. The clouds are just hand-cut, though the title one is pop-dotted. The cirrus were kept wispy, and the stratus smoother and more narrow.

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I absolutely love your foldables! Thanks so much for sharing!
    ☼Kate
    To The Square Inch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have to, sheepishly, admit that I love foldables and enjoy coming up with them or making my version of others I've seen more than I probably should! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanking you sharing adding your inspiration to our homeschool site at http://www.freehomeschoollessons.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What other info was under the flaps?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow it bob the popcorn guy just wow the popcorn guy

    ReplyDelete