Sunday, August 25, 2013

Purpose and Motives for Presentation of Info Part 2

As I mentioned in my last post, I couldn't find a presentation that met my needs for meeting Common Core English Language Arts Standards » Speaking& Listening » Grade 8, so I created one.  Actually, I made two.  This is the second one and the foldable that goes with it.  As my class goes through it, discussing it, they will take notes in a foldable, which they will then add to their interactive journals. 
 
 
 
I wish I had some new and fabulous foldable design to share, but I went with the tried and true layered design because it can hold so much info.


 
The definition for demeanor that I used came from Bing Dictionary.


6 comments:

  1. Goddessof Whimsy,
    I find your articles most inspiring. I'm a teacher of English as a Second Language in Argentina and will very gratefully take advantage of your publications! Love and Light :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's truly awesome, bro. your article about cockfight in philipine make me remember about one and only greatest boxer from philipine, manny pacquaio. many issues mention he have big chicken farm in philipine, we are from sabung ayam s128 wherever called online cockfight agent literally want to talk about this issue, but many people think that's jokes to full detail at www.ayamkari.org.

    you can visit our blog in http://sabungayamtv.blogspot.com/2018/06/membentuk-ayam-bangkok-tipe-petarung.html but in my blog user bahasa (indonesia means like bali ), if you want to know much about cockfight, you can contact ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this post.
    You will get all relevant and related information according to your need and wants like Health, technology, festivals, travel. if you want relevant info which helps you better so, kindly go to our website.
    Travel Information Guide 2022.
    motor vehicle and bicycles in 2022
    technology related blogs
    HealthyLifeHuman
    Festivals and fairs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. Visit Electryfyaholic for Top 10 Kitchen Hobs in India, Best Smart TVS in India, Best Microwave Oven Under 15000, and Best DSLR Camera in India. For more information in detail visit our website.
    Best DSLR Camera in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Global Hues transcends geographical boundaries, offering a platform where entrepreneurial minds from every corner of the globe converge, collaborate, and craft the future.
    theglobalhues

    ReplyDelete