Sunday, August 25, 2013

Purpose and Motives for Presentation of Info Part 2

As I mentioned in my last post, I couldn't find a presentation that met my needs for meeting Common Core English Language Arts Standards » Speaking& Listening » Grade 8, so I created one.  Actually, I made two.  This is the second one and the foldable that goes with it.  As my class goes through it, discussing it, they will take notes in a foldable, which they will then add to their interactive journals. 
 
 
 
I wish I had some new and fabulous foldable design to share, but I went with the tried and true layered design because it can hold so much info.


 
The definition for demeanor that I used came from Bing Dictionary.


1 comment:

  1. Goddessof Whimsy,
    I find your articles most inspiring. I'm a teacher of English as a Second Language in Argentina and will very gratefully take advantage of your publications! Love and Light :))

    ReplyDelete